Happy Monday! In anticipation of Taco Tuesday, we thought we'd share a little sweet potato taco recipe with you.
What you'll need:
- corn tortillas, heated in the oven
- romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- avocado, sliced
- peppers + onions, sauteed
- canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- sweet potatoes, cubed and roasted at 400 degrees for ~20 minutes
- homemade mango salsa (mango, tomatoes, lime juice, chili powder, cumin)
Top tacos with desired ingredients (who are we kidding, you'll want them all) and eat!
Have a great week,
- - Tori